Ain's Real Life

My marks is all i care about.

Final year exam ended last week. Every subject teacher has given the marks to the class teachers. I made a few adjustments to the marks of several students in Hanim's class.

so on Tuesday we had to give all the final marks to kak Ani. she's in charge of recording the marks of every students into the system. i called Hanim in the morning, before we went to work in the afternoon, to tell her the adjustments i made for her students' marks.

However today, the exam result slips were given out to the students. One of her student came to see me and showed me his result slip. So he asked me why he still got the old marks. he was supposed to get a B instead of C. but then the result printed took the old marks and grade.

So i told him to ask his class teacher again... and hope things will be fixed.

Well that's Hanim's class.

What about MY class?

my class is a special programmed class, called KRK class. there are two classes of the same kind at the moment for form 2. the students in the class are the students who have higher potential to excel in their studies compared to the rest of the same year. so they are more like the cream of the crop. mine falls as the second rank between the two.

yesterday, i showed the student ranking in my own class so they were all excited but the feelings were mixed up. most of them wished that they could stay in the same class next year, with the same classmates. there were only a few that hoped to go to the first class for the obvious reasons and the ones who didn't want had their own reasons.


"
1. I am afraid I cant mix around with the students in the first class.

2. The students in the second class this year are more jovial.

3. I don't want to be in the same class with this particular girl, she's a bully!

4. I just want to stay in the second class so i don't get the last place.

5. etc etc bla bla bla... "

well , they are just 14 year old kids. some of them still don't know what they want in their life. Whichever class that they go into next year, i shall wish them all the best and put aside all the trifles and focus on the studies. they have a big public exam next year, which is the PMR or the lower secondary examination.

I love all my students!

Reality check by Ain Twitty @ 10:24 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

I am a person who used to write a lot when i was growing up but lost the passion to it because of the time constrain and other commitments. writing itself for me was a form of catharsis when i was in school. i was devoted to my diaries each year then.

Now i am starting again and making it as a companion through my journey along the routes i take

About This Blog

This blog is a personal blog where i put my personal thoughts basically about my daily life, my life at work, my kids in the classes i teach, my dreams, my hobbies through art, music, colours and perhaps photography.

Contact Me

ain.twitty@gmail.com


Web This Blog

Custom Search

Google Friendly

Nuffnang Friendly

Add to Technorati Favorites

About me

    I'm Ain Twitty From Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia i love anything cute. i am learning to - make sofa slipcovers - be a mom - be more organized - eat healthily I am excited with - new things in life - cooking shows - better homes and gardens magazines - extra cash for saving
    My profile
Ain Yahaya

Archives

Previous Posts

Labels

Where Do I Stop By

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates BlogMalaysia.com

When


http://www.emailcashpro.com $6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!