Ain's Real Life

hello again

over and over again, i left and came back.

i do love this, this blog. cause it's mine. but for so many times i got distracted or lost motivation or just didnt have enough time to do this.

sometimes things around us help us to get back on track.

my boy said to me yesterday that he wanted to start a blog.

"Oh," said I, looking at him.

He was inspired with redmummy, the famous blogger. well. she wasnt the first, but they made a scoop about her as a blogger who made it.

That wasnt the first time he wanted to make a blog too. He said something like that awhile before.

Yes, i read the article about redmummy too. i was inspired aswell. i know i have one blog (abandoned one). However i didnt do a thing about it just yet.

And yesterday, a co-worker wanted to start one for her business. I thought it was a great idea. i always wanted to do that, unfortunately i never had any product :).

That inspired me too. Eventhough i still dont have any product, but i want to write again.

Reality check by Ain Twitty @ 8:18 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

I am a person who used to write a lot when i was growing up but lost the passion to it because of the time constrain and other commitments. writing itself for me was a form of catharsis when i was in school. i was devoted to my diaries each year then.

Now i am starting again and making it as a companion through my journey along the routes i take

About This Blog

This blog is a personal blog where i put my personal thoughts basically about my daily life, my life at work, my kids in the classes i teach, my dreams, my hobbies through art, music, colours and perhaps photography.

Contact Me

ain.twitty@gmail.com


Web This Blog

Custom Search

Google Friendly

Nuffnang Friendly

Add to Technorati Favorites

About me

    I'm Ain Twitty From Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia i love anything cute. i am learning to - make sofa slipcovers - be a mom - be more organized - eat healthily I am excited with - new things in life - cooking shows - better homes and gardens magazines - extra cash for saving
    My profile
Ain Yahaya

Archives

Previous Posts

Labels

Where Do I Stop By

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates BlogMalaysia.com

When


http://www.emailcashpro.com $6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!