Ain's Real Life

The Last Holiday

I've just finished watching a movie entitled 'Last Holiday' starred by Queen Latifah and LL Cool J over Cinemax.

it might not be the greatest movie ever made but i liked it a lot! it was about a shy woman who was diagnosed with a terminal illness and told to have only 3-4 weeks to live. she had problem to accept the fact in the beginning especially when the treatment would cost her the fortune. so she quit her job and decided to go for her dream trip and try many things that she would not before. She also spoke out about things around her unlike before. Like she had changed into an idealistic person after a long time.

there are things that come across my mind now.

1. why have i never been brave to speak out? especially at work.

2. do i love my job?

3. will i live long enough to experience many things even if not everything in the world?

4. how to live the life to the fullest?

and perhaps the list can go on and on and on and on...

well it's not a sad story. the delivery was just nice, not that melodramatic and i think the focus was not about that she was going to die soon, but how she spent her 'remaining' days. haha guess what, she was misdiagnosed anyway. but hey, she might not did the things she did if she wasn't given the false medical result.

well, i don't want to wait for that kind of turning point in my life before i try as many things as i can...

Reality check by Ain Twitty @ 11:43 PM,

1 Comments:

At November 8, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ain good luck in reaching for new things! I wish you will describe, at least some, in the blog here, hehe :)
And i know myself sometimes the hardest part is to make decision, then it goes well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

I am a person who used to write a lot when i was growing up but lost the passion to it because of the time constrain and other commitments. writing itself for me was a form of catharsis when i was in school. i was devoted to my diaries each year then.

Now i am starting again and making it as a companion through my journey along the routes i take

About This Blog

This blog is a personal blog where i put my personal thoughts basically about my daily life, my life at work, my kids in the classes i teach, my dreams, my hobbies through art, music, colours and perhaps photography.

Contact Me

ain.twitty@gmail.com


Web This Blog

Custom Search

Google Friendly

Nuffnang Friendly

Add to Technorati Favorites

About me

    I'm Ain Twitty From Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia i love anything cute. i am learning to - make sofa slipcovers - be a mom - be more organized - eat healthily I am excited with - new things in life - cooking shows - better homes and gardens magazines - extra cash for saving
    My profile
Ain Yahaya

Archives

Previous Posts

Labels

Where Do I Stop By

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates BlogMalaysia.com

When


http://www.emailcashpro.com $6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!