Ain's Real Life

Learning new things

I am learning a few new things at the moment and one of the things that i am most excited about is website template making. I am still at the very basic of knowing how a template is made and built.

We believe that we, humans, learn new things everyday. As long as we breathe.
But how many of us realize or take note to what we learn on everyday basis?
Most of my students at school don't too, though they are supposed to pay attention to what is taught to them.

There are many ways some lessons are remembered or stuck in our mind forever.

Maybe because the teacher (this applies to anyone who gives you the lessons) talks very clear and doesn't confuse you. Also, the teacher has this very high level of patience who believes there is no stupid question but only smart answers.

We also learn from the real situation. Therefore, we will know how or what to decide.
Or we learn from mistakes.

Or even through aggression.

Hmm... this reminds me of something that happened to me like 20 years ago. Being a nine year old girl in my family, i was like a frustration to everyone because i seemed like hadn't gotten to know how to be independent or how to handle things on my own. I didn't know how to cook yet. My one of the few tasks often asked by my mom was to turn off the stove after water was boiled or a dish was cooked.

I was in the kitchen that night, along with my elder bother. We were both hungry so we helped ourselves. My mom cooked a few dishes for dinner and they were all in pots.
i was using the same spoon to take those dishes into my plate and suddenly my elder brother kicked me in the back. Angrily, he said that i would make the food stale because i was using the same spoon for different dishes. Well, i don't want to discuss what happened after that.






i just want to say...

THAT really really went into my brain.

I am not saying the best way for a lesson to be taught is with aggression. There are many better ways too.

I am a natural slow learner and i work with slow hands too. Learning new things at an adult age can be a difficult thing. BUT, we have lived long enough to know ourselves well. So adapt yourselves to the teacher's style of teaching and get those inputs as maximum as you can.

Reality check by Ain Twitty @ 6:31 PM,

2 Comments:

At December 19, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

As well, or maybe even more, it's teacher, who should apply his/her style of teaching accordingly to student(s).

 
At January 2, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Blogger Mask-roll said...

i really like to teach you my deary sis... even i can teach how to make a website..[even thought i don't have 1 for personal use..but i got many that i develop on my own for enterprise use ]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

I am a person who used to write a lot when i was growing up but lost the passion to it because of the time constrain and other commitments. writing itself for me was a form of catharsis when i was in school. i was devoted to my diaries each year then.

Now i am starting again and making it as a companion through my journey along the routes i take

About This Blog

This blog is a personal blog where i put my personal thoughts basically about my daily life, my life at work, my kids in the classes i teach, my dreams, my hobbies through art, music, colours and perhaps photography.

Contact Me

ain.twitty@gmail.com


Web This Blog

Custom Search

Google Friendly

Nuffnang Friendly

Add to Technorati Favorites

About me

    I'm Ain Twitty From Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia i love anything cute. i am learning to - make sofa slipcovers - be a mom - be more organized - eat healthily I am excited with - new things in life - cooking shows - better homes and gardens magazines - extra cash for saving
    My profile
Ain Yahaya

Archives

Previous Posts

Labels

Where Do I Stop By

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates BlogMalaysia.com

When


http://www.emailcashpro.com $6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!