Ain's Real Life

me and kids

i come from a big family with 8 siblings. all my sisters are married but i still have 2 bachelor brothers. they who have their own family have many kids as well. my eldest sister has 4 kids, then my two elder brothers, 4 daughters; 2 daughters and 3 sons respectively, and then my two elder sisters, 1 girl and 3 boys; 3 girls and 2 boys respectively. and then me...not yet so far.

my boy is the eldest child. his younger brother has 1 baby boy. 2010 baby.

so genetically, we should have a lot of kids too. that's by theory only and neither of us have really gone for thorough check-ups.

being the youngest among my other siblings, all my nieces and nephews are close to me. when i was younger, i play a lot with my little nieces and nephews. but now, i feel a little different when i stay close to kids. i like them still especially babies, but i have a weird feeling because deep inside i keep thinking that my time should ve come to be a mom myself.

yes, Allah is the Almighty. i hope He will grant us some healthy kids soon.

Starting in january 2010, i have been taking care of my health. I am more relaxed compared to before. i try to stay positive and talking about the issue happily and positively. i marked on my calendar regularly each month. i can see a pattern that i have a regular cycle. i think my body is ready.

this month, i hope my luck is finally here. but it's too soon to tell. Just wish me luck ^^ !!

Labels:

Reality check by Ain Twitty @ 5:08 AM,

2 Comments:

At May 7, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Blogger Ani Abby said...

Insya'allah *hugs*

 
At May 7, 2010 at 11:06 PM, Blogger Ain Twitty said...

Twin.. dah ade dah ... *grins*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

I am a person who used to write a lot when i was growing up but lost the passion to it because of the time constrain and other commitments. writing itself for me was a form of catharsis when i was in school. i was devoted to my diaries each year then.

Now i am starting again and making it as a companion through my journey along the routes i take

About This Blog

This blog is a personal blog where i put my personal thoughts basically about my daily life, my life at work, my kids in the classes i teach, my dreams, my hobbies through art, music, colours and perhaps photography.

Contact Me

ain.twitty@gmail.com


Web This Blog

Custom Search

Google Friendly

Nuffnang Friendly

Add to Technorati Favorites

About me

    I'm Ain Twitty From Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia i love anything cute. i am learning to - make sofa slipcovers - be a mom - be more organized - eat healthily I am excited with - new things in life - cooking shows - better homes and gardens magazines - extra cash for saving
    My profile
Ain Yahaya

Archives

Previous Posts

Labels

Where Do I Stop By

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates BlogMalaysia.com

When


http://www.emailcashpro.com $6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!