Ain's Real Life

My head is tired


So yesterday was Sunday and i supposed to avoid making something big. So the day would be moderate and juuust niiice...like a jug of lipton tea when you use only one sachet for it.

Unfortunately i started my morning with anger which was not supposed to happen at all. oh my, i can't talk about it. my head becomes heavy even it is only a thought that relates. and i have a headache that won't go away.

Let's talk about Monday instead.

i'm still at home at the moment because i work in the afternoon session. Starting last Friday, the Form 1 and Form 2 kids have been having their alternate schedule at school. it's more like if the Form 1 students are scheduled to come, the Form 2 will have their break for the day and the other way around. So, we will only use some blocks for the kids. There are a few blocks that we reserved only for the SPM exam. it's a public exam for Form 5 - a higher secondary form. Usually the kids can use the certificate to further their studies in colleges or universities, but of course many too will continue with other exam or courses like STPM in Form 6, matriculation programs or A level.

i don't think i will see any of my kids today. i left the schedule at work but if i am not mistaken,some of them said that they would only see me again on Tuesday this week.

i only have 1 Form 1 class today. therefore i will have a plenty of time finishing the work like updating the students profile, etc etc.

i might not be able to enjoy the day at work today because of my head. it's having some stupid headache and it's tired. stuuuu-pidddd!!

Reality check by Ain Twitty @ 8:26 AM,

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2008 at 7:15 PM, Blogger I write. said...

amacam monday?is it really as bad as you thought it would be?hope it was fine :]

 
At November 10, 2008 at 10:11 PM, Blogger Ain Twitty said...

hari ni best! nak gi skolah je pening pun hilang. rasa macam nak bawak agar-agar gi skool esok. agar2 buah peach ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

I am a person who used to write a lot when i was growing up but lost the passion to it because of the time constrain and other commitments. writing itself for me was a form of catharsis when i was in school. i was devoted to my diaries each year then.

Now i am starting again and making it as a companion through my journey along the routes i take

About This Blog

This blog is a personal blog where i put my personal thoughts basically about my daily life, my life at work, my kids in the classes i teach, my dreams, my hobbies through art, music, colours and perhaps photography.

Contact Me

ain.twitty@gmail.com


Web This Blog

Custom Search

Google Friendly

Nuffnang Friendly

Add to Technorati Favorites

About me

    I'm Ain Twitty From Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia i love anything cute. i am learning to - make sofa slipcovers - be a mom - be more organized - eat healthily I am excited with - new things in life - cooking shows - better homes and gardens magazines - extra cash for saving
    My profile
Ain Yahaya

Archives

Previous Posts

Labels

Where Do I Stop By

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates BlogMalaysia.com

When


http://www.emailcashpro.com $6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!