Ain's Real Life

I'm Going To be a MOM!!

No one would have predicted that this year, i will be celebrating Mother's Day as a mom-to-be. Yeehaww. LOL i'm not even a cowgirl. But..but.. I'm totally delighted!! Who wouldnt if they are in my shoes right now.

I did the test yesterday .. at work.. cause i just couldnt wait until the next morning. I got the kit from a very very close friend of mine- we used to be working in the same session. And, my colleague who sits next to me encouraged me to just do it then since i was just restless and couldn't do any of my work.

It was my first test since like thousand years ago. I didnt wait for that long. there was one very clear visible line and another very vague one. Well, since i had put my mind not to put high hopes before that test, i just accepted it. For one moment i thought i just wanted to throw it away, luckily i didnt.

Half an hour after that, Cik Nun and Kak Mah came back to their places which was just right behind mine. They were eating.

I showed to them my unaccomplished mission - the test kit - confidently saying that it was just not my luck yet.

I didnt expect at all she would say that the result was actually positive. OFC,  ummm ... it didnt look like 2 stripes.. more like 1 and 1/2 stripes..  (the other line was so vague) -.-""

And today at work, suddenly everyone was spreading the words while i just couldn't say anything much. i wanted to wait until i see the doctor. My friend, Azlena even predicted my due.. on 8th january 2011.

So after work today i went to the doctor. He gave me the news that me and my boy wanted to hear. I had mixed feelings, joy and nervousness. My boy shed a tear of joy. Everything was beautiful. The doctor's room seemed so bright and even the doctor looked so handsome. The doc told me that i will due on 7th January 2011.

I hope everything is going to be fine. If.. IF.. if it's not meant to be yet, i will accept it. But i will surely pray so so hard.

Reality check by Ain Twitty @ 11:33 PM,

7 Comments:

At May 7, 2010 at 11:57 PM, Blogger Ken Wooi said...

haha.. all the best with the baby! =)

 
At May 8, 2010 at 12:05 AM, Blogger Ain Twitty said...

Thanks a lot :)

 
At May 8, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Blogger KwOnG FeI said...

that is a good news..
dear mother to be...~

 
At May 8, 2010 at 1:41 AM, Blogger Catherine Tan said...

congrats :)

 
At May 10, 2010 at 8:37 AM, Blogger Mask-roll said...

kak aini... best nyer... adik tau dr uda smlm... alhamdulillah..suke adik dgr...nnt leh baby kiter kwn..hehehe

 
At May 11, 2010 at 4:40 AM, Blogger Ain Twitty said...

kwong fei, catherine: tq ^^

dik mas: Tq too! kak aini doakan semuanya selamat untuk dik mas. menunggu hari je kan :)eee bestnye

 
At May 11, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Blogger Mask-roll said...

sbr kak...9 bulan x lame..adik arse cam jap jer preggy nie...now counting days jer... hehehe. nnt akak plak.. jage elok2 tau..jgn lasak2... hehehe [cam la kak aini lasak..heheh]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

I am a person who used to write a lot when i was growing up but lost the passion to it because of the time constrain and other commitments. writing itself for me was a form of catharsis when i was in school. i was devoted to my diaries each year then.

Now i am starting again and making it as a companion through my journey along the routes i take

About This Blog

This blog is a personal blog where i put my personal thoughts basically about my daily life, my life at work, my kids in the classes i teach, my dreams, my hobbies through art, music, colours and perhaps photography.

Contact Me

ain.twitty@gmail.com


Web This Blog

Custom Search

Google Friendly

Nuffnang Friendly

Add to Technorati Favorites

About me

    I'm Ain Twitty From Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia i love anything cute. i am learning to - make sofa slipcovers - be a mom - be more organized - eat healthily I am excited with - new things in life - cooking shows - better homes and gardens magazines - extra cash for saving
    My profile
Ain Yahaya

Archives

Previous Posts

Labels

Where Do I Stop By

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates BlogMalaysia.com

When


http://www.emailcashpro.com $6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!